Fancy going carpentry without electricity? This is the cordless miter saw that meets your needs. This is our Dewalt DHS790AB Review.
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- Runtime; Up to 289 Cross Cuts in 3-1/4" baseboard molding
- Powerful 120V Brushless motor provides longer runtime compared to Brushed motors
- CUTLINE blade positioning system; adjustment free cutline indicator
- 120V AC adapter; corded or cordless power delivers ultimate flexibility
Makita XSL05Z – Technical Details
- Item Weight: 55 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 32 inches
- Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Price: $751.99 => Buy now at Amazon
The Dewalt DHS790AB pack’s pros:
- Ultimate power flexibility that offers corded or cordless performance
- Extended run-time with a powerful brushless motor
- Higher accuracy and uniform cutting with Cutline Blade Positioning System
- Money-back guarantee within 90 days, free service up to one year, warranty up to 3 years
Bevel Adjustments: Bevel adjustments are quite smooth. However, in order to make an adjustment, you need to reach for the controls around the saw or in the back of the whole device.
The FlexVolt battery: It is the flexible voltage changer when assembled to different tools that provide cordless convenience. However, this component is not included in this set.
=>> Read 38 customer reviews after purchasing Dewalt DHS790AB: Here
A Detailed Review Of Highlighted Features Dewalt DHS790AB
1. Flexible source
The DeWalt Miter Saw can both run corded or cordless, on either electricity source or batteries. If there is a power source nearby, you can head for the Adapter to harness the power source.
Or when there is a sudden power cut, no problem. The two convenient battery packs behind the motorhead help you use the miter saw as cordless.
2. Blade Position Indicator
The distinguishing feature on almost any miter saw from Dewalt brand is their System of positioning the cutline blade that shows the carpenter the place of contact between the blade and his piece of work. And now this is the feature you can look for on the Flexvolt miter saw.
3. Miter Adjustments
Miter and bevel adjustments are made once you get over with the indicator check. There are miter controls to the front top. All you need to do is to press (or hold) the detent override while adjusting the angle.
Do not worry, here comes a bonus as DeWalt helps you with the detent override holding by adding ‘the special button’. Remember to locate and press this button.
4. Drive System
The DeWalt DHS790 uses a belt drive system as most miter saws. A Jason Industrial 220J is used while the ribbing helps restrict its quick stretching.
The plus point of the design is the place of connection between the belt drive and a second gear drive. This offers a right angle to the arbor and adds more cutting height clearance for thin vertical cuts.
Well this is the end of our Dewalt DHS790AB review
Is it now a choice for you? If your carpenters/DIYers are looking for a portable yet mighty tool for your carpentry, why wait any longer? Just pick DHS790AB now and get your work done more quickly and precisely.
Good luck with your choice!