The XSL05Z is designed to cut material including wood and aluminum expulsion.
So if you’re looking for a flexible option for room-to-room applications including baseboards and decorative ceilings, you can check out our review, you may check our Makita XSL05Z Miter Saw Review.
The Makita XSL05Z sawing machine is a blend of forefront innovation and Makita’s decades-long reputation of assembling quality devices, offering ensured quality to any potential purchaser.
In addition to the fact that it is one of the lightest miter saws accessible, it’s cordless and is fueled by industry-driving battery innovation.
- Item weight:14.6 pounds
- Power Source: Battery
- Lxt technology delivers up to 270 cuts per charge in 1/2″ x 3- 1/2″
- The saw has a direct-drive gear system so there’s no belt to slip or replace.
- Because there are many small details, it is difficult to clean sawdust, accumulated wood dust.
A Detailed Review Of Highlighted Features Makita Xsl05z
- Weighs only 14.6 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for easy portability
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery delivers the power and performance of a corded miter saw without leaving the 18V LXT platform (battery not included)
- Lxt technology delivers up to 270 cuts per charge in 1/2" x 3-1/2" baseboard using one 6.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
1. Cut Quality
The super-lightweight design and the extremely accurate cutting ability are features that this miter saw makes a name for itself.
Weighs just 14.6 lbs. The aluminum base is equipped to improve the material’s durability for efficient cutting.
It can cut 1-13/16″ x 3-5/8″ at 90° and 1-13/16″ x 2-9/16″ at 45°. It miters 0-52° left and right. It bevels 0-46° left and right.
Smaller than normal sub-fence offers great help when performing vertical cuts or left slant cuts.
The special part of the cutting quality of this current saw is the Lithium-Ion 18V LXT® battery, which transmits energy and performs cuts without leaving the LXV® 18V platform.
2. Ease of Use
The XSL05Z was intended for convenient usage. Even though it’s lightweight and minimized, this miter saw has a noteworthy cut limit. It also has a rubberized delicate grasp handle that gives expanded solace at work.
Makita has equipped this saw with Automatic Speed Change ™ technology to modify the cutting speed and torque during cut for ideal performance.
The built-in laser clearly shows the cut line even when the edge is rotating; Toggle switches and miniature scale modifications are used for precision cutting.
It has a sharp see-through edge frame for a more prominent perception of cut edges and cut lines.
The saw has a BL Brushless motor. It wipes out the carbon brush, empowering the BL Motor to run cooler and more adept for greater durability.
The optimal fast charger is equipped with a working fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging.
Makita fortified this saw Star Protection Computer Controls ™ to prevent excessive burden, excessive release and overheating.
This saw also has a Fast Charge Optimiser that tells the battery to work in the chip through the charging process to streamline battery life by effectively controlling current, voltage, and temperature.
The XSL05Z is one of the handiest cordless miter saws on the market today. Although this miter saw has the smallest blade size option, it has a strong and extremely accurate cutting ability.
So, I think you should write it on your buying list for your portable projects. Thank you for reading my Makita XSL05Z Review.