If you are regularly suffering from power blackouts or working at construction sites, a portable generator is indispensable. In the fight of Generac XT8000E VS GP8000E, which one will win? Which one suits you best? Scroll down for more details.
Differences Between Generac XT8000E VS GP8000E
At first sight, you might think the Generac 6433 XT8000E and Generac 6954 GP8000E are basically the same, yet there are still minor differences that play a vital role in their performance afterward. Let’s break it down now.
Some detailing specifications below would help you a lot when it comes to purchasing the Generac generator
Amazingly, both these compact yet powerful machines can run up to 9.5 hours per each 1/2 load, an incredible performance.
However, compared with the 8 gallons tank size of the Generac 6433 XT8000E, the Generac 6954 GP8000E is proved to be more economical as the lower 7.5 gallons can manage the same running time as the former.
What’s more, when it comes to operating the device, the Generac 6954 GP8000E has shown its safety because of the support of the low THD (just <5%), much more harmless than the <20% THD in the Generac 6433 XT8000E.
Manufactured from the same company, both of these share the same shape and size, thus none of them would take less space to store. Furthermore, these two power generators are uniquely designed with a wheel kit, which will greatly boost their maneuverability.
There is just one thing to notice, that the Generac 6954 GP8000E is slightly heavier than the Generac 6433 XT8000E (216 lbs compared with 197 lbs), which sometimes will make a difference.
When reaching max productivity, The Generac 6954 GP8000E is estimated to generate a noise going up to 70 dB. Considering its size, this sound is normal because it has to operate a complicated engine inside.
However, 70 dB is not often resident-friendly, and we recommend you only use it on a nature park campsite or construction section.
If you are noise-serious, you can consider buying the Generac 6433 XT8000E as it is calculated to create under 60 dB, which won’t bother your neighbors.
Quick Rundown Of Generac 6433 XT8000E
Let’s take a glance at these following outstanding features that make the Generac 6433 XT8000E to be one of Generac’s pride.
- Single touch electric start provides hassle-free start-up, battery included
- Idle control reduces noise and conserves fuel for extended run-times
- Lighted power bar displays available power
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hour meter tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles
- Long engine life is ensured with the support of the Generac OHV technique
- Equipped with the Idle Control creates noise mitigation and fuel conservation
- A data center is provided to easily control the material and power levels
- Durable outlets defend every environmental damage
- Automatically shut down when the oil nearly reaches the bottom of the tank so that the engine can be protected from deteriorating
- High THD might be a concern
- Doubtful fuel efficiency
Quick Rundown Of Generac 6954 GP8000E
The Generac 6954 GP8000E has always been sought-after by generator-conscious. So, what characteristics make it so valuable? Let’s check it out now.
- Generic OHV 420cc engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Single touch electric start for hassle free start-up
- Low-oil level shutdown, covered outlets and hour meter
- Hardened 1-1/4" Steel tube cradle for added durability and strength and fold-down, locking handle...
- 2 years limited
- Strong and sturdy steel frame enables convenient portability when moving considerably
- Furnished with the Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system, which leads to wonderful working safety, low material consumption, and its start-up
- Strong and enduring engine system reduces the maintenance cost and at the same time, promotes its stale ammunition stability and altitude adaptability
- Low THD proportion ensures greater safety and reliability
- With a gasoline-burning of at 50% load of 0,79 GP, this machine is fuel-saving than most of the other available power generator
- The smaller volume of the tank, which enable less fuel injected at a time
- Kind of hard to use for beginners
We have come to the end of this not-so-long but quite informative article. We believe that you can wisely choose your power generator after viewing this Generac XT8000E VS GP8000E comparison.
Each machine has its strength and weakness, but we are in favor of The Generac 6954 GP8000E as it can meet all your demands and enable a stable power source.
How’s about you? We hope that you can make a good decision and have a good time shopping. Thank you for reading!