When it comes to choosing a framing nailer, your top picks must include the brand Makita. And if you ask for its two sought-after products, there will be Makita AN924 vs AN923. They are both excellent with tons of benefits to serve you.
To find out which tool will be worth your money more, we have taken a quick comparison of these two models for all you guys. Do not hesitate to give this site a check!
Difference between Makita AN924 and AN923
Although coming to the same lineup, both Makita AN924 vs AN923 is not much identical in their designs.
In more detail, the former measures with a weight of 11 pounds, dimensions of 5.32 x 24.41 x 15.55 inches. Meanwhile, the latter is 2.3 pounds lighter than its rival and has 22 x 4.25 x 13.69 inches in measurement.
It can be easily concluded that Makita AN923 takes the lead in this regard. You will find this tool much comfortable to maneuver around as a result.
Similar to their designs, there is a small gap in these two models.
The AN923 unit is equipped with a powerful motor that offers an operating pressure of 65 to 120 PSI and produces up to 5.1 SCFM @ 90 PSI. On the other hand, its counterpart is less impressive, with standard pressure of 70 to 120 PSI and minimum air delivery of 4.3 SCFM.
In this game, you can easily notice that Dewalt AN923 continually surpasses its rival to meet your demands of framing walls, roofs, floors, and more.
Both Makita AN924 vs AN923 share many common features, such as a tool-less depth adjustment to drive nails precisely. But we only dig into each distinct part for you to know them better. Let’s get started.
There is no need to argue about the performance of Makita AN924. First of all, it provides users with faster nail driving speed so that you can get all the jobs done quickly. What is more, a front magazine cover added results in extra nail support. No doubt, the productivity is enhanced remarkably.
Simultaneously, this machine is equipped with a solid top-loading aluminum magazine so that you can make the most of this nailer for an extended period.
A full package of the AN924 framing nailer consists of nailer oil, a Hex wrench, safety glasses, and an air fitting.
As for the Makita AN924, you must praise its three-mode selector switch. It allows you to choose among the contact, sequential, and lock mode, making it effortless to control the nail gun without any challenge.
We bet that those who really care about durability and maintenance will definitely like the built-in air filter. This feature aims at blowing all the dust and debris away from your device.
Another stunning feature that we must mention here is the anti-dry mechanism, enabling you to stop the nailer in case nails remain in the magazine.
When you buy Dewalt AN923, some included accessories will be nailer oil, an air fitting, safety goggles, and a tool hook.
Quick Rundown Of Makita AN924
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" X. 148 in diameter
- Drives 21º plastic collated framing Nails from 2" To 3 1/2" In length and. 113 too. 148 in diameter
- Lightweight design at only 8. 3 lbs
- Solid top-loading aluminum MAGAZINE for longer life
- Durable enough
- Enhanced precision
- Additional nail support
- Delivers faster-driving speed
- Limited power for only small jobs
- Quite heavier than its rival
Quick Rundown Of Makita AN923
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails varying in length from 2"" to 3-1/2""
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- ""Tool-less"" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Extremely light for easy maneuverability
- Three-mode selector switch for versatility
- Minimize maintenance
- The quick two-step loading procedure
- Ensures the accuracy
- Is claimed to get often jammed
Overall, Makita AN924 vs AN923 will obviously satisfy you thanks to tons of special features. Each tool has particular advantages so that you can undertake your projects well no matter which one you incline toward.
In our opinion, the AN923 device attracts us more because of its well-designed build and power. However, you have to look back at your preference before deciding. Have fun shopping!