If you want to buy an electric pressure washer but don’t know which one is the best among Sun Joe SPX4000 vs SPX4001 vs SPX4001-Pro, this article is for you.
Sun Joe SPX4000 Pro Pressure Washer
Sun Joe SPX4000 is equipped with a 14.5 amp engine block, equivalent to the engine block of a large displacement motorcycle Honda Motor Rebel 300.
According to the manufacturer’s reported parameters, this machine can generate up to 2030 psi pressure. The device also allows changing the pressure according to your task requirements. For example, if you only want to remove dirt from the wall or dry the yard surface, use a low-pressure level of 1500 psi.
This machine is equipped with an engine shell surface of monolithic aluminum. Besides, some unimportant details are made of hollow polymer plastic, making the machine lighter, at only 27.8 pounds.
Also, Sun Joe Spx4000 has some additional conveniences such as an aluminum handle for reducing the engine block’s shock when running, and a set of 2 sliding wheels that increase the machine’s mobility and maneuverability. You can easily pull this machine off without much effort.
The SPX 4000 is fully equipped with accessories for easy replacement when lost or damaged. It also comes with a set of 5 quick-connect nozzles suitable for clearing garden and courtyard dust, needle nozzles for cleaning small areas, and even a soap sprayer for removing excess stains. In addition, the machine is also equipped with a 20 feet-long wire to ensure a house’s large yard.
- Powerful motor: powerful 14.5-Amp motor generates up to 2030 psi/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Pressure select technology: choose from two powerful cleaning options - low/1450 psi for everyday dirt, grease plus grime, and high/2030 psi to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks. Max rating per CSA test standards is 2030 psi. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 psi.
- Detergent tank: onboard 54.1 fl oz. Detergent tank lets you dial-in just the right amount of detergent to give your cleaning blast a boost
- Pro version: comes with quick-connect turbo head Spray nozzle (spx-tsn-34s). turbo spray nozzle cleans 40 percent faster than a standard nozzle
- We’ve got you covered: your new pressure washer is backed by the snow Joe plus Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant New products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked.
Sun Joe SPX4001 Pressure Washer
SPX4001 comes with the same pressure level as SPX4000. You can also customize pressure levels from 1450 psi up to 2030 psi. All other technologies, such as pressure selection, engine block, and water delivery, are the same as the SPX4000.
This Sun Joe’s version is quite heavy due to the case being made of pure aluminum, which is more durable and reduces engine vibration compared to Spx4000.
However, the machine still has a lightweight handle and wheels for easy portability. The weight of the SPX4001 is about 32.4 pounds without wires.
This machine not only comes with the same accessories as the previous version but also comes with a 30-feet power cord. You can connect this wire to an existing 20-feet wire to form a 50-feet pipe. Once there, you can clean dirt on a large yard or high altitude without having to move the machine.
The machine also comes with an automatic winding device without human effort.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5 amp motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- PRESSURE SELECT TECHNOLOGY: Choose from two powerful cleaning options - LOW/1450 PSI for everyday dirt, grease + grime, and HIGH/2030 PSI to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks.
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0, 15, 25, 40, soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- ONBOARD HOSE REEL: Keeps 20-ft high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage. Hose Thread: M22
- DETERGENT TANK: Onboard 54. 1 fl oz. detergent tank lets you dial-in just the right amount of detergent to give your cleaning blast a boost!
Sun Joe SPX4001-Pro Pressure Washer
Regarding the water pressure and weight, there is not much difference between Spx4001 and Spx4001-pro.
What makes this machine unique is a turbine nozzle included in the kit. This nozzle will increase the space and spray area per unit of time. You can also clean the narrowest corners with this type of nozzle, which is not available in other versions.
- Powerful motor: powerful 14. 5 amp motor generates up to 2030 psi/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Pressure select technology: choose from two powerful cleaning options - low/1450 psi for everyday dirt, grease + grime, and high/2030 psi to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks. Pressure: Max rating per CSA test standards is 2030 psi.
- Quick-connect spray tips: 5 quick-connect spray tips (0, 15, 25, 40, soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Onboard hose reel: keeps 20-ft high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage. Hose thread: M22
- Detergent tank: onboard 54. 1 fl oz. Detergent tank lets you dial-in just the right amount of detergent to give your cleaning blast a boost!.Decibels (db): 96
Which One Is The Best?
There aren’t too many noticeable differences between the three products.
If the regular user is female, then you can opt for a lighter version of Spx4000 for easy portability. However, if a user is a man and you have a large yard or garden, you might consider choosing Spx4001 or Spx4001-pro.
Especially if you want a more versatile, robust, and sturdy machine, and don’t have to be much mobile, Spx4001-pro will be the most suitable product with its available advantages,
In the comparison battle – Sun Joe Spx4000 Vs Spx4001 Vs Spx4001-pro, Sun Joe Spx4000 and Spx4001 all possess remarkable features and are quite similar in product quality and suitable for general customers. However, we still consider Spx4001-pro to be our best choice because of minor technical innovations such as wire extension or coil device integration, which brings many benefits to the users.
But in the end, the decision depends on your budget and your conditions. We hope the article will provide information in a multidimensional way to help you make an informed decision.