Wen 5600i Vs Honda EU2000i are both great generators, but which unit is worth investing in?
You’ve probably heard of the brand Honda before as it has been thriving in the industry for quite some time. How about Wen? Does that name ring a bell in your mind? It doesn’t matter, as long as the unit works well.
Differences Between Wen 56200i Vs Honda EU2000i
At first glance, the compact and lightweight design of both units will be what catches your eyes.
The WEN 56200i 2000-Watt comes in a bright orange color, whereas the Honda EU2000i offers you with a more futuristic design in striking red.
Let’s dig down further on the detailed differences in regards to the price, utilities, and maintenance.
The price for Honda EU2000i usually strikes at around $1000 or slightly more at most e-commerce shopping sites, and it can be lower when you shop at Home Depot or Walmart as they offer discounts throughout the year.
The Wen 56200i 2000-Watt costs less than half of Honda’s, being around $450.
So, does it make the Honda EU2000i better since it costs a lot more? Keep on reading to find out!
When you first look at the machines, you’ll notice that the WEN 56200i 2000-Watt is bulkier than the Honda EU2000i, even though both are considered compact compared to other models of the same class.
The WEN 56200i 2000-Watt is measured by 22.6 x 12.61 x 18.5 inches, while Honda 2000i is a little more compact at 20 x 11 x 16.5 inches.
In addition, Honda EU2000i is advertised to be super quiet during operation, and this was verified by former customers who purchased this unit. Yes, it still makes noises, but thanks to the eco throttle, it is far less than other machines. However, Honda doesn’t provide us with any specific data on the noise level.
Speaking more of this factor, in case you didn’t know, WEN 56200i 2000-Watt is considered one of the quietest generators at 51 dBA. You can run the machine and carry a conversation next to it without the need to raise your voice.
Another significant difference between these machines is the fuel consumption gauge.
The WEN 56200i 2000-Watt is equipped with an integrated gas gauge to tell you how much gas is left, and there’s a smart eco-mode feature that adjusts the amount of fuel to match with the running speed, helping you to save extra money.
In contrast, the EU2000i doesn’t have any of these features, which is a major downside to this product.
In regards to the running time, WEN 56200i 2000-Watt outweighs its opponent again when it can run up to 9.4 hours at a quarter load whilst Honda EU2000i can only do 8.1 hours.
The Honda EU2000i is backed with a three-year warranty, and its opponent, the WEN 56200i 2000-Watt, provides buyers with a two-year warranty. The two deals seem much better than other companies in the field that offer a 90-day warranty only.
Quick Rundown Of WEN 56200i 2000-Watt
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 48 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions and computers
- Super quiet at a noise level of 51 dBA (quieter than a regular conversation)
- Smart eco mode for fuel-efficiency
- The reasonable running time of 9.4 hours at a quarter load
- Ideal to use in campgrounds or recreational facilities
- Easy one-pull start
- Three-in-one control: on/off/choke
- Pretty tall for a 2000w generator; sometimes can be hard to fit in certain truck tonneau cover
- Needs frequent oil change
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU2000i
No products found.
- Eco throttle for extra quiet as well as fuel efficiency; can be used in public parks
- Decent warranty of three years
- Lightweight and compact design
- User-friendly and easy to start
- Quite costly
- Easy to a scratch plastic body
I assume you must have decided the winner of the battle between Wen 56200i Vs Honda EU2000i. People say great price comes with great quality, but in this case, that is not entirely true.
The WEN 56200i 2000-Watt is packed with more handy features at a better price. Of course, you can’t go wrong purchasing the Honda EU2000i if you think it is more suitable for your needs and have a budget to spend.