Honda has long been a famous name in the manufacturing industry of generators. Typically, when it comes to some best sellers of this brand, Honda EU2000I vs eu2200i are always named. For this reason, the battle of Honda EU2000I and Honda eu2200i becomes a hot topic for every user.
Who wins? Who loses? If you cannot identify the winner, let our article be your reference! Scroll down to find out more.
Differences Between Honda EU2000I and EU2200I
It must be mentioned that there are some actual distinctions between Honda EU2000I vs eu2200i despite its same manufacturer and using purposes. In this article, we will compare them in terms of technical specifications, power, and utility.
First, we would like to put an emphasis on technical specifications.
Equipped with the new 121cc GXR120 engine, Honda eu2200i offers more power than the eu2000i one. In addition, Honda eu2200i can work well in saving fuel thanks to the addition of a fuel shut off valve.
In terms of weight, the eu2200i generator is quite heavier than the older one. But it doesn’t really matter as you still carry it easily without breaking a sweat.
There is a slight difference between these items. To be more specific, Honda eu2200i is much more powerful than the eu2000i one.
Its name has told it all. Honda eu2200i increases 200 watts compared to the other product. Although you may think 200 watts don’t really make sense, you can get wrong as it decides on whether you can run some heavy-duty devices or not.
When it comes to utilities, Honda EU2000I vs eu2200i all do a great job in powering a variety of appliances.
For example, Honda EU2000I is ideal to use for TV/DVD player, refrigerator, electric oven, satellite, blender, coffee pot, and so on.
On top of these appliances above, Honda eu2200i is also praised for its more extensive usage, even in heavy-duty devices, including an electric saw. Besides, it allows you to run 2 or 3 additional appliances at the same time without overpowering.
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU2000I
- 2000 watts, 120V
- Ideal for TV/DVD, satellite, fridge, coffee pot, and more
- Super quiet
- Easy to carry
- Fuel efficient - up to 8.1 hrs on 1 gal of gas
Above is our quick summary of some features of these two products. Now, let’s move on to learn the pros and cons of this Honda EU2000I.
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU2200i
- More Power. Same Legendary Quality. - The EU2200i delivers 10% more power than the previous EU2000i - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. The EU2200i gives you the power to get more done.
- Co-minder - Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System. CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Honda My Generator App + Bluetooth Capability - Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance. The app includes wireless stop and operation monitoring.
- Lightweight And Compact - Weighing just over 47 pounds, the EU2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable. Thanks to Honda's inverter technology, it's easy to transport and store.
- Commercial Grade Reliability - The EU2200i is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done.
Honda eu2200i is considered the advanced version of the Honda EU2000I. Let’s go into details of some plus and minus points of this item to see how fantastic this item is.
After consulting this article, I am pretty sure that you can determine who is the champion in the battle between Honda EU2000I vs EU2200I, right?
In fact, Honda has made the advanced EU2200I version to replace the old EU2000I. Hence, the prominent features of Honda eu2200i will be worth every cent of your wallet as a result. However, we still hope that our comparison will help you have a better understanding of these products and arrive at a smart buying decision.