Below I will compare the power, portability, and features of the Westinghouse iGen2200 and iGen2500.
Differences Between Westinghouse iGen2200 and iGen2500
Summary table of the specifications of 2 generators:
In terms of wattage, the candidate from the Westinghouse iGen2200 may lose one point to its peer. While Westinghouse iGen2200 runs at 1800 watts, the Westinghouse iGen2500 is more powerful with 2200 running watts.
Westinghouse iGen2500 can peak 2500W higher than 2200W of Westinghouse iGen2200. As a result, the Westinghouse iGen2500 model will be more flexible and versatile in powering appliances or engines that need an external boost to start.
Besides, you must consider each model’s runtime. With the same 25% of the maximum capacity, the Westinghouse iGen2200 can provide up to 12 hours of working non-stop, while the Westinghouse iGen2500 only operates up to 10 hours. Therefore, in general, the Westinghouse iGen2200 model gives you longer runtime.
How about their fuel efficiency? This sub-criteria is essential because it decides whether you can save a big deal of money for running the machine with gasoline.
Honestly, these inverter generators are both fuel-efficient. With 25% of the maximum capacity, the Westinghouse iGen2200 and iGen2500 consumes 0.1 gallons per hour
Westinghouse iGen4500 and Predator 3500 both have low THD, suitable for powering sensitive electronic equipment. (Westinghouse iGen2200 <3% THD and Westinghouse iGen2500 <3% THD)
Both have a noise level of 52 dBA.
Westinghouse iGen2200 and iGen2500 are both 19.8 x 11.4 x 17.9 inches
At 46 lbs, the iGen2200 is slightly lighter than the iGen2200 (which weighs 48 lbs).
With an integrated suitcase-style handle that allows both for easy portability
First of all, let’s talk about their starting system. You can start the Westinghouse iGen2200 and iGen2500 with their pull-start mechanism
The second feature that should be taken into account is the outlet. Both of them provide 2 AC outlets
The Westinghouse iGen2500 has a data center for the user to observe aspects of electrical output.
Quick Rundown of Westinghouse iGen2200
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD - Weighs Only 46 Lbs. - Gas Powered - Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage - Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank - Features "Economy Mode" for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable - Combine Your iGen2200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
Quick Rundown of Westinghouse iGen2500
No products found.