You are comparing BOSCH 1250devs vs GET75-6N to find out which is the better choice for your household? Let’s read this post to figure out!
BOSCH is always considered one of the most reliable brands in the field of engineering and manufacturing. Established in 1886 in Germany, the company has more than 180 years of history and gained much reputation for its high-quality products.
In power tools manufacturing, BOSCH has provided some of the best items, such as BOSCH 1250devs vs GET75-6N. Through this post, we will make a review and comparison between the two items to determine which product is the proper choice for your needs!
1. Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbit Sander Review.
The power tool is designed to operate in two sanding modes: Random Mode used for regular stock removal and “Turbo” Driven Eccentric Mode for more aggressive stock removal.
In the “Turbo” mode, this orbital sander can radiate five times faster than the normal mode. This feature is what makes 1250devs outstanding.
The BOSCH 1250devs is equipped with a powerful 6.5 AMP motor which can work at variable speed. The standard load speed ranges from 270 to 600 RPM; meanwhile, the orbit speed varies from 3100 to 6500 OPM.
Users can select the proper range of speed according to their working purposes. High speed to cut heavy and hard stock, or lower speed to remove lighter stock, whatever you want, the BOSCH 1250devs sander can do you wonders.
Passive dust collection
Whenever you use the orbit sander, dust and debris are extracted, which can pollute your surroundings. Acknowledged this issue, BOSCH designed a 1250devs Orbit Sander dust tube to connect directly to the dust collection system.
Now, you can use the product without worrying about the waste after your wood-making processes because the collection system helps you clear out everything and keep the air clean!
- Dual Mode: Provides 2 Sanding Modes: Random Orbit Mode for Normal Stock Removal or Fine Finishing and “Turbo” Driven Eccentric Orbit Mode for Aggressive Stock Removal at 5 Times the Rate of the Normal Random Orbit Sanding Mode
- VARIABLE SPEED: The 1250DEVS comes with a powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no load speed: 270 to 600 RPM, no load orbit speed: 3,100 to 6,500 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- EASE OF USE: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses; Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes 1 (1) dust tube, 1 (1) RS6045 6 inch soft backing pad, 1 (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, 1 (1) sanding disc, 1 (1) pad wrench, 5 millimeter (stored on tool), and 1 (1) dampening ring; Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications
- Can switch between two modes
- Constant Response function to protect the motor from overload
- No need to worry about dust and debris after working
- “Turbo” mode is five times powerful than normal
- Inappropriate for amateur users
- Quite heavy to carry around
2. Bosch GET75-6N Random Orbit Sander Review
Similar to the BOSCH 1250devs Orbit Sander, the GET75 – 6N can be operated in two different modes: the random orbit mode and the “Turbo” mode.
While the random orbit mode is used when removing regular stock, the Turbo Eccentric Orbit sanding mode is applicable when working with big and aggressive stock.
Users can easily switch between two modes while working whenever they find that mode improper.
The GET75 – 6N is equipped with a 7.5 Amp motor which generates a powerful and effective cut. The loading speed ranges from 290 to 640 RPM while the load orbit speed varies from 3300 to 7300 OPM.
While working in the Turbo mode, the machine can radiate three times faster than usual, which increases the performance.
Passive dust collection
Like the BOSCH 1250devs, the GET75 – 6N model is equipped with a dust collection system. The system is connected to the dust tube, which can support in clearing all the dust and debris extracted. No need to worry about cleaning anymore!
Multi-hole pad system
What makes this item outstanding from others is the Multi-hole pad features. Using this function, the user can flexibly select among a variety of abrasive discs until they find the suitable one for them. This design allows flexibility and variety in stock extracted.
- Dual mode: Provides 2 sanding modes, random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "turbo" Driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at 5 times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- Variable speed: The GET75 6N comes with a powerful 7. 5 amp variable speed motor (no load speed: 290 to 640 RPM, no load orbit speed: 3300 to 7300 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- Ease of use: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- Passive dust collection system: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses; Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- Orbital sander Package includes: The GET75 6N unit includes 1 (1) soft backing pad, 1 (1) hex pad wrench, 1 (1) sanding disc, 1 (1) removable front handle, 2 (2) vacuum hose adapters; Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications
- Useful in both cases: random mode for common stock, Turbo mode for more aggressive stock
- GET75 – 6N’s motor is stronger than the 1250devs
- Clear up all the debris after wood making
- Can switch between two modes
- Accept any types of disc
- Quite heavy to carry
- Expensive for non-professional workers
Bosch 1250DEVS vs GET75-6N Review: Which One’s BEST?
In terms of efficiency, we can conclude that BOSCH GET75 – 6N is a bit more potent than the BOSCH 1250devs. The average load speed of GET75 – 6N is from 3300 to 7300 OPM; meanwhile, the 1250devs’ load speed fluctuates between 3100 to 6500 OPM.
In terms of sizing, there are two aspects to consider: weight and dimensions. While the GET675 – 6N weighs 5.7 pounds, the 1250devs weighs 7.39 pounds, so the BOSCH 1250devs is heavier.
Additionally, the dimensions of 1250devs is a bit bigger than the GET75 – 6N. So, according to your needs, you can select the more suitable sander.
We hope this article has given you some background information about two great orbit sanders that are BOSCH 1250devs vs GET75-6N.
Both items gain trust from customers around the world because of their high efficiency in the wood making process. However, between these two products, there are still some differences to consider.
Personally, if we are about to choose an orbit sander, we will select BOSCH GET75 – 6N because this item performs better during its operation compared to BOSCH 1250devs. The machine is lighter, so it’s easier to carry around, too.
All in all, your decision and work requirements are what matter most, so be a wise buyer! Good luck with your shopping!