Looking for the best drill/drive tool? This comparison of the Bosch CLPK27-120 vs CLPK22-120 will help you make up your mind. Keep reading till the end!
Difference between Bosch CLPK27-120 and CLPK22-120
The Bosch clpk27-120 consists of no-load bpm of 0 -300 and max 2,600 rpm.
This compact drill/driver can give you up to 265-inch pounds of torque, 350 rpm of low speed, and a high no-load speed of 1,300 rpm, which can drill fast and get your job done faster.
What about Bosch clpk22-120? This machine can deliver a maximum torque of 256-inch pounds, which gives less sustained torque than the clpk27-120; low speed of 0 – 350 rpm, and high speed of 0 -1,300 rpm.
In general, both the clpk22-120 and clpk27-120 have the same drill speed.
The only small difference here is the number of inch-pounds of torque the compact drills/drivers are capable of delivering. You can pick out the more suitable kit depending on your demand.
The following information will show a comparison of the size and weight statistics of both products:
The size of the clpk22-120 is approximately 13.00 x 10.00 x 5.00 inches, with a weight of 7 pounds. Meanwhile, the clpk27-120 is 12.75 x 9.75 x 4.25 inches and weighs 6.6 pounds.
As we can see from the numbers, the Bosch clpk22-120 is slightly bulkier and heavier than the Bosch clpk27-120. But it won’t make much of a difference when you use the products. It all comes down to personal preference.
This is the part we have all been waiting for: the additional features that tell them apart from each other. Let’s take a look at our review of each product:
One of the additional features both products share is 2 BAT414 12V Max 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries. The specialty of these is that the battery capacity allows you to work in cold temp (down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit).
On the clpk27-120, the manufacturers have improved the flashlight system to double flashlights, which makes it easier for you to work in the dark.
Besides that, it also has a BC430 charger, ¼-inch keyless hex chuck, 21 clutch settings that give you the ability to perform a variety of different tasks. For a product as versatile as this, the price is relatively reasonable and affordable.
On the other hand, for the clpk22-120, new technology has been applied for the PS41 impact driver and PS31 compact drill/driver. The manufactures imply that this product features almost 50% more drill speed.
Moreover, the BC330 charger will only take up an hour to get your driver fully charged. And last but not least, the 20+1 clutch settings are super convenient for material and use adjustments. This clutch feature has given clpk22-120 a plus point over clpk27-120.
Quick Rundown Of Bosch CLPK27-120
- Power: Despite its small size, the included Bosch PS41 driver delivers 930 in pounds of max torque. The tool can also produce a no load BPM of 0 3,100 and a max 2,600 RPM
- Efficient: Compact but powerful, the PS41 can cover 80 percentage of standard size impact driver applications
- Torque: The included Bosch PS21 pocket driver delivers 265 inch pounds of max torque. It offers two speeds, 0 350 RPM and 0 1,300 RPM allowing users to match speed to the application
- Tough: Both included tools are compact and lightweight with enough Power to take on professional driver applications
- Control: Along with power and speed, users can expect more control with this combo kit. Both tools feature variable speed triggers for matching speed to the application
Quick Rundown Of Bosch CLPK22-120
- Power: This Bosch drill kit includes a powerful 12 volt drill driver with up to 1,300 RPM and a 12 volt driver with up to 2,600 RPM
- Compact: The lightweight design of the PS31-2A drill driver is ideal for easy handling in overhead operations and tight spaces and the PS41-2A impact driver offers the precision of variable speed, a light-body, and a short-head length
- Control and visibility: The Bosch cordless drill is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, and three integrated LED lights mounted around the head of the driver enable high performance in low-light settings
- Durability: Robust and compact with lightweight design, the drill impact driver combo kit is built to last and backed by a three year protection plan
- Convenient: Drill kit includes: 12V Max 3/8 inch drill driver (PS31-2A); 12V Max impact driver (PS41-2A); 2 batteries, 30 minute charger and soft carrying case
Did you find this article helpful? Did it help you decide which Bosch you are going to buy? We hope our comparison of the Bosch clpk27-120 vs clpk22-120 did the job. Let us know what you think in the comments.
Don’t forget to stay tuned for our next reviews!