When Generac GP6500 vs GP6500E compete rigorously to be the better choice for home use, who will win at last? Follow our article to have an answer.
Differences Between Generac GP6500 and GP6500E
Below is a summary of the specifications of the 2 generators
When taking a quick glance at these two products, you can quickly notice the slight difference in the design. Specifically, Generac GP6500 has dimensions of 27.5 x 33.5 x 26.5 inches and a weight of 197 pounds. Meanwhile, its opponent weighs only 182 pounds, and the dimensions are 27.2 x 27 x 26.5 inches.
In sum, the GP65000E unit comes to the generator market in a more compact and relatively lightweight design. Thus, you can transport it everywhere needed with minimal effort.
In fact, Generac GP6500 vs GP65000E shares the same engine power. They all feature a reliable Generac 389cc OHV motor, producing 6.500 running watts and reaching 8.125 peak watts. As such, rest assured that these tools serve you well in every project, including home uses, job sites, camping, or outdoor activities.
However, the GP6500 model comes with a 6.7-gallon fuel tank that runs for 10 hours at 50% load, whereas the other one operates for up to 10.5 hours at 50% load with a larger-capacity tank of 6.9 gallons.
As a result, we can conclude that Generac GP6500E indeed wins in this regard, as you can utilize this machine for a more extended period.
Overall, both these Generac generators are equipped with lots of similar top-notch features.
For example, a low-oil level shutdown helps to prevent your machine from damaging. Furthermore, Generac has designed these two engines with splash lubrication for added durability and extended the motor life.
Besides, transporting these two models to rough terrain is not a big deal any more thanks to heavy-duty and never-flat wheels and foldable handle.
Also, both GP6500 and GP6500E offer a steel-tube cradle and the hour meter to increase strength and help to keep track of maintenance intervals. How useful it is!
But do not worry if there are too many similarities here! Each product has its particular thing for you to consider.
Generac 5946 GP6500 has given priority to security, that’s why it is engineered with a covered circuit breaker to protect the outlets so that you can free your mind during usage.
Luckily, this generator is CARB compliant, which means that this unit can be purchased in all 50 states, including California.
Buying Generac GP6500 will receive no-flat wheels, fold-down handle, a fuel tank, low-oil level shutdown, steel-tube cradle, hour meter, and a circuit breaker.
What makes Generac GP6500E outstanding more is PowerRush advanced technology. It is able to provide over 40% more starting capacity to help you conduct more projects. Most notably, first-time users shall find it effortless to operate this tool due to its electric start model.
And this generator is packed with heavy-duty wheels, a foldable handle, a fuel tank, low-oil level shutdown, steel-tube cradle, hour meter, and an electric start.
Quick Rundown Of Generac GP6500
No products found.[i2pc show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]CARB Compliant
Easy to go through rough terrain
Long engine life
Quick Rundown Of Generac GP6500E
- Powerful Performance: With Generac's PowerRush Advanced Technology, this generator delivers over 40% more starting capacity, allowing you to handle heavy electrical loads with ease. Ideal for emergency power and recreational use
- Convenient Electric Start: Say goodbye to manual cranking! The electric start feature, with the included battery, ensures easy and hassle-free operation, so you're always prepared for unexpected outages
- Extended Runtime: The GP6500E boasts a long-lasting OHV engine and a large-capacity steel fuel tank with a built-in fuel gauge. Enjoy up to 10.5 hours of runtime at 50% load, ensuring you have power when you need it most
- Built for Durability: Designed to thrive in rough environments, this generator features covered outlets for added protection, a rugged 1.25-inch steel-tube cradle for strength, and heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for easy transportation
- Maintenance Made Easy: Keep your generator in top shape with the hour meter that tracks maintenance intervals. Plus, the low-oil level shutdown feature automatically safeguards the engine from damage, ensuring a long and reliable lifespan
Lightweight enough to move around
Premium wheels for more comfortable transporting
PowerRush advanced technology
Easy to operate[/i2pros][i2cons]Not CARB Compliant[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Both Generac GP6500 vs GP65000E are impressive enough to do a great job in every home use and outdoor event. But we still prefer the latter because of its lightweight design and effectiveness.
Of course, your choice can be different depending on your requirements. We do hope that you can make an informed decision at last!