Generator lovers would no longer feel strange to the battle of Westinghouse iGen4500 Vs Honda EU3000 as both of them feature outstanding benefits and functions. Many people are excited to figure out the winner. Are you one of them? If yes, this article can save your neck as all the differences are listed here.
So, which one is worth the hype? Which will be your reliable companion? Let’s break this down.
Differences Between Westinghouse iGen4500 Vs Honda EU3000
Specifications are critical as it determines the tool’ s performance and efficiency. Here’s what to expect with the Westinghouse iGen4500 and Honda EU3000iS.
As you can observe from the table above, The iGen4500 conquers the very first point when it comes to running and surge wattage. With the running watts reaching up to 3700 and the other is 4500, this device can power many tools and appliances at the same time without the appearance of any emergency.
The Honda EU3000iS with 3000 running and 2800 surge watts, however, still enables longer running time. You know why? Well, because it doesn’t waste fuel for maintaining stability when powering various devices and gadgets.
Both of these two machines offer remarkably quiet sound and are relatively vibration-free. With not-much-different 50 dB and 52 dB noise levels, the Westinghouse iGen4500 and Honda eu3000iS are entirely ideal for camping and other outdoor activities.
Regarding the portability, the Westinghouse iGen450 is definitely suitable for maneuverability-serious buyers. This generator not only weighs 4 kg lighter than the Honda EU3000iS, but it is also equipped with two back wheels, which makes the transit much more manageable.
What is more, both of these tools are facilitated with a data display, which makes the power generation much safer and cleaner. Expressly, the Honda EU3000iS is provided with a fitted fuel gauge to ensure the fuel level is always sufficient. On the other hand, the Westinghouse iGen450 has an informative LED display, which presents the status of the remaining runtime, the fuel level, and the power output.
I understand that price wouldn’t be a problem for quality-curious buyers. However, some machines don’t come with true value vs cost ratio. That’s why we should pay some attention to the payment.
Both of these generators bring diverse benefits to users, but the Honda EU3000iS is twice as expensive as the Westinghouse iGen450. Thus, you should consider it carefully if you are on a tight budget.
Quick Rundown Of Westinghouse iGen4500
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered –...
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB...
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time,...
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time...
- EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with...
- Electric start enables control from a distance
- Light yet durable
- Great portability
- Powerful and enduring energy
- Non-parallel capabilities
- Doubted fuel efficiency
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU3000iS
- Popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, TV,...
- Super quiet: so quiet, your neighbors will thank you; the EU3000is operates at 49 to 58 dB (A),...
- Fuel efficient runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 Gal. of fuel: thanks to our exclusive eco-throttle, the...
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's...
- Protected by oil alert: this protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is...
- Extensive runtime
Reliable and easy to maintain
Great tank capacity
- Kind of pricey
- Confined maneuverability
Each one has its pros and cons, which highlights each’s unique presentation and value. But one thing is guaranteed that no machines will disappoint you as they are top-quality generators and will ensure your work properly.
I hope that you have found your preference after reading my Westinghouse iGen4500 Vs Honda EU3000 Comparison.