Even if you have narrowed your buying choice down to two options: the Honda EB3000C Vs EU3000i, they are still striking such a hard balance for you to name the finalist. And also, we are well aware that you’ve been looking for the one competent generator for your home in case of a power outage.
Thus, here we are, about to provide you a comprehensive review of the technical utilities, working efficiency, pros, and cons of each power generator. And in the meantime, feel free to jot down any notes you want!
Differences Between Honda EB3000C Vs EU3000I
First off, let’s have a quick glimpse of these products!
Judging from the first look, these two Honda products only share the red color in common. Then, we will compare them from three major perspectives: pricing, utilities, and maintenance.
Both the Honda EB3000C and the Honda EU3000i enter the generator market from a highly credential brand and with competitive prices, being from $1,500 to $2,500.
However, we believe, the EU3000i model outshines its counterpart in certain ways that make its price reasonably higher than the other.
Designed to be your very sidekick during expected or unexpected blizzards/hurricanes and construction work, the Honda EB3000C would never disappoint you. Thanks to its powerful gas-driven engine, this buddy is capable of running up to even 9 hours on end.
Meanwhile, the Honda EU3000i is perfect for empowering air conditioning units and hair dryers and other vehicles on a chill Sunday camping. Unlike other generators, it also features a novel eco-throttle system that maximizes fuel efficiency, at the same time keeping the noise as minimal as possible.
As for lightweight properties, both weigh around 7x lbs, but the latter has its dry weight roughly higher than the former’s. Thus, it is not strenuous at all for one person or two to load it around.
However, the portable handles-wheels system of the latter outsmarts the former, making it even more effortless for the users to move around.
But with its 1.56-gallon fuel tank capacity, the EU3000i cannot work quite as long as the EB3000C with the corresponding figures of 2.6 gallons.
Apart from the above-mentioned industrial and constructional applications, the EB3000C can even be used for household powering, yet with caution, lest a surging current might occur.
Last but not least, these two buddies have the ability to withstand any harsh weather and any working durations. You can be glad to know that they’ll be by your side for even years to come.
Here is a quick summary of their specifications:
To save your money as well as to make the most out of these two buddies, you might need to give them check-ups and wipe-ups every once in a while.
Both the Honda EB3000C and Honda EU3000I come with a three-year limited factory warranty from the dedicated manufacturer, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!
Quick Rundown Of Honda EB3000C
Having looked at the big picture, take another look at our quick summary to see how storing the EB3000C inside your house may be a wise decision after all.
- Compact Design
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Industrial grade
- Full GFCI Protection
- Reliable and easy-to-start engine
- Long working hours
- Excellent durability
- Features the innovative CycloConverter technology
- Has no wheels to move around
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU3000I
What is the big deal with the other generator? Let’s see what it got!
- EU3000i Handi packs plenty of power to start up recreational vehicle air conditioning units up to 13,500 BTUs
- At only 78 lbs., the EU3000i handi is the lightest, most compact 3000-Watt inverter generator that Honda has ever made
- Exceptionally portable, sporting 2 handles and wheels, the EU3000i Handi can be rolled to your destination, plus loaded and unloaded very easily by 1 or 2 people
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you, the EU3000i Handi operates at 57 to 65 dBA, depending on the load, this makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation
- Thanks to Honda's exclusive eco-throttle system, the EU3000i Handi offers outstanding fuel efficiency, since the engine only revs as much as necessary to produce the power being demanded, it runs up to 7.7 hours on a single tank, depending on the load
- Exceptionally portable with handles and wheels
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
- Great noise suppression quality
- Comes with a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Can match with the second generator to up its power
- No basic accessories/necessities included
- Not very ergonomic handle
Honda EB3000C Vs EU3000i, have you made up your mind yet? Well, actually we have. After racking our brains for a while, we would opt for the Honda EU3000i for its lightweight properties, quiet engine, and excellent fuel efficiency. And for now, take your time making your own decision!