Honda EU3000IS and EU2200I: Which portable generator is the better option for you? Still, have no idea? Let’s scroll down to find the answer!
Differences Between Honda EU3000IS and EU2200I
Below is a summary of the specifications:
The Honda EU2200i has a 121cc Honda GXR120 OHV 4-stroke petrol engine. When the engine is turned on, the running power is 1800W, and the full power is 2200W. In terms of noise, this model generates 48 dBA during operation.
The Honda EU3000i has a 196cc Honda GX200 OHV 4-stroke petrol engine. As it first starts, the power output is 2800W, and when it reaches its full output, it is 3000W. As a result, the noise produced during working time is a little more than its competitor, at 50 dBA.
When fully charged, the Honda EU2200i will run for 8.1 hours. As a result, the fuel tank holds 0.95 gallons. There are two AC drives, and the energy consumption is 0.12 GPH.
As compared to the Honda EU2200i, the Honda EU3000i has a longer runtime of 20 hours (when full). The fuel tank volume has also increased by 3.4 gallons. Accordingly, it produces 0.17 GPH when consuming energy and has three AC drives.
However, THD less than 3% and suitability for sensitive electronics are the two models’ common points.
The Honda EU3000i weighs 144 pounds and measures 25.9 x 17.6 x 22.0 inches. It is larger than the Honda EU2200i, which has dimensions of 16 x 20 x 11 inches and weighs 40 pounds.
However, both goods are extremely easy to transport due to the presence of a handle.
The Honda Eu3000is has an additional electric starter, while the Honda Eu2200i only has a traditional boot. Furthermore, Eu2200i only has two AC sockets compared to the three AC sockets of the Honda Eu3000is.
Both are incredibly easy to use. Even the most inexperienced generator user will start this generator with only a single control knob and recoil pull cord.
For quick entry, the controls are grouped together on the generator’s side. An all-in-one, user-friendly control panel with several features can be found on the front of the generator.
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU3000IS
- Popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, TV, blenders, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units and much more
- Super quiet: so quiet, your neighbors will thank you; the EU3000is operates at 49 to 58 dB (A), which is less noise than a normal conversation; this makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation
- Fuel efficient runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 Gal. of fuel: thanks to our exclusive eco-throttle, the EU3000 is offers great fuel efficiency, it runs 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load, this makes it great for overnight power
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package; the precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators pr
- Protected by oil alert: this protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU2200i
- More Power. Same Legendary Quality. - The EU2200i delivers 10% more power than the previous EU2000i - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. The EU2200i gives you the power to get more done.
- Co-minder - Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System. CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Honda My Generator App + Bluetooth Capability - Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance. The app includes wireless stop and operation monitoring.
- Lightweight And Compact - Weighing just over 47 pounds, the EU2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable. Thanks to Honda's inverter technology, it's easy to transport and store.
- Commercial Grade Reliability - The EU2200i is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done.
Overall, the Honda EU2200i generator is a decent option and a major improvement over the previous model. If you’re looking for something that can handle a wide range of scenarios (whether at home or on the road), this model is worth your attention.
What do you think of the Honda Eu3000is? The Honda EU3000is’s recorded run time is amazing. A home backup generator is a 3000-watt compact generator that can operate at a quarter load for up to 20 hours in an emergency.
During a power outage at home, the last thing you want is a defective generator, and you don’t want to take any chances while traveling with a generator in your RV. As a result, we recommend the Honda EU3000is for protection and value for money.