When it comes to Honda and Yamaha’s competitiveness in the power generation field, it would be flawed not to mention the confrontation of Honda EU7000is vs Yamaha EF6300iSDE.
It’s not hyperbole to say that these generators are indeed among the best products available on the current market. However, you just need one, so what should you pick?
Here is a comparative review of our two “heavyweight” candidates from which you can take a closer look at their pros and cons to make a final decision. Let’s move on!
Differences Between Honda Eu7000is Vs Yamaha EF6300iSDE
It is understandable that because the two products do not share the same manufacturer, their design and technology are quite different.
Below is a comparison table:
In more detail, now we will compare them in three different aspects: Design, power, and price.
Which generator has a better design?
Well, with smaller measurements, Yamaha EF6300iSDE shows more compactness than Honda EU7000is. The Yamaha’s product weighs 200 pounds, which is 61 pounds lighter than Honda’s.
Both are equipped with wheel systems to enhance flexibility, but the number of wheels on Yamaha generators is double that of Honda.
However, EU7000is proved more convenient to provide up to 6 AC outlets. For Yamaha, it is only 4.
It’s time to unleash the power of these “monster”! Are you ready?
They are both heavy-duty generators with the same running wattage of 5500w. When it comes to starting wattage, EU7000is outperformed EF6300iSDE with the incredible figures of 7000W and 6300W respectively.
Despite its larger capacity, Honda’s item operates very quietly. Even when compared to Yamaha, it still shows this advantage. Besides, EU7000is is also more energy-efficient when only consuming 0.28 GPH compared to 0.34 GPH of EF6300iSDE.
Thanks to that fantastic feature, Honda can operate up to 18 hours at 25% load, more than the maximum of 13.3 hours of its opponent.
Finally, price is a huge determinant of choices. At present, Yamaha’s products are offered at a much lower cost than Honda. You will have to spend nearly $ 1,000 more to own a generator from the Honda brand. This is really not a small amount of money!
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU7000IS
- 7,000-watt generator can power countless devices and appliances
- Use at home, in RVs, at outdoor events, or while camping
- Electronic Fuel Injection technology makes the generator run for longer and function smoothly
- Ultra quiet operation
- Fuel-efficient: a full tank lasts up to 18 hours
- Quiet, pleasant to use
- Electric start
- A lot of outlets
- Energy efficiency
- Parallel capable
- I-Monitor Display
- RV Ready
- High price
Quick Rundown Of Yamaha EF6300iSDE
- 6,300 Watt Maximum AC Output/5,500 Watt Rated AC Output
- Pure Sine Wave (Pulse Width Modulation) Inverter System - Run electronic equipment, appliances,...
- Smart Throttle - Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel...
- Wireless Remote Control (optional) - Start and stop the generator from up to 66 feet away.
- Power Meter - See how much power is being used and how much power is available.
- Electric start
- Stylish design
- Wireless Remote Control
- Portable, easy to move around with four wheels
- It can deliver either 120Volts or 240 Volts
- Low fuel efficiency
- Few outlets
It is time to choose the winner for today. Honda EU7000is vs Yamaha EF6300iSDE?
To be honest, we would love to vote for the product of Honda thanks to its superior power, quiet operation, energy efficiency, and other useful features. The price might not be a big deal because you should remember that you get what you pay for.
What about you? Which one do you want to support? Let us know your choice and why in the comment section.