Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Jet JWBS-14SFX and the Rikon 10-326.
The Jet JWBS-14SFX is a very powerful bandsaw. It runs with 1.75 HP power and doesn’t get underpowered when working for a long time. Its blade speed is at 3000 ft/min and has a 13-inch cutting capacity which can cut through 2 inches of poplar. The machine also has an electric capacity of 115 to 230 volts.
On the other hand, the Rikon 10-326 is also powered by a 1.75 HP, but it has two blade speeds of 1445 or 2950 ft/min, which is a little weaker than the Jet JWBS-14SFX bandsaw.
The Rikon 10-326 also provides you the 115 and 230 dual voltage option, and its cutting capacity is as same as the Jet JWBS-14SFX bandsaw.
Jet JWBS-14SFX comes in white color with an elegant design. Its length, width, and height are 75.5, 27, and 37 inches, respectively. The machine weighs 272 pounds despite having a big bottom appearance.
On the other hand, the Rikon 10-326 bandsaw looks more compact; however, it actually weighs a bit heavier, at 280 pounds. This machine has a 25x30x75-inch overall dimension and only comes in blue color.
Jet JWBS-14SFX’s table is 21 inches long, and 17 inches wide, and Rikon 10-326 has a 21.5×15.75 inches table size, so if you want a more comfortable space to put things on, comparing between Jet JWBS-14SFX vs Rikon 10-326, you should go with the JJet JWBS-14SFX.
The guide bearing of Jet JWBS-14SFX works like magic, and the blade modification stays fast and smooth due to its adjustable blade guide system. However, it tends to seize easily after a long period of usage.
On the contrary, Rikon 10-326 guide bearings have to be adjusted with hands. This might not be a big problem, but people who don’t have a lot of time will consider it as a time-consuming issue, so the automatic system of Jet JWBS-14SFX is a win here.
However, Rikon 10-326 has a very sharp 111 inches blade that promises extremely smooth cutting movements. In addition, the blade of Jet JWBS-14SFX is not available when you buy the machine, so it costs you additional money and time to look for the blade.
Quick Rundown Of JET JWBS-14SFX
- LARGE WORK PIECE SUPPORT: Deep table with a massive 360 sq. in. of cast iron work surface.
- DUST COLLECTION EFFICIENCY: Dual 4” dust ports.
- ACCURATE CUTS: Larger, machined aluminum fence surface with easily visible measurements.
- DURABILITY: Robust stamped steel doors with welded steel pin hinges.
- STRENGTH AND RIGIDITY: Oversized lower bearing bolt pattern.
Quick Rundown Of Rikon 10-326
- Three Innovative, Patent Pending features make adjusting this redesigned band saw easier than ever before!
- Spring Loaded, Tool-Less Blade Guides – easy & fast setting of the guides without wrenches!
- Quick-Adjust Rip Fence – adjusts for drift with the simple turning of a few knobs! No tools needed
- Quick-Lock Table Trunnion System – handy lever and gear unlock and set table angles in seconds!
- Extra Tall Rip Fence – Increased fence and re-saw bar heights of 6” give added support of lumber being ripped or re-sawn
Each bandsaw has different capabilities and advantages, and the important thing is that you can make the most suitable decision.
The Jet JWBS-14SFX is a win for us because of its elegant design and its excellent features, but you have to buy the blade and the miter gauge separately so it definitely costs you more than the Rikon 10-326, which is fully equipped and comes with a very reasonable price.
Although we recommend the Jet JWBS-14SFX bandsaw, it does not mean that the Rikon 10-326 has no great functions and features. You can choose the Jet Jwbs-14 sfx if you have to work often with the machine, or you can go with the Rikon 10-326 if you think the other is not friendly to your budget.
After reading this article comparing Jet JWBS-14SFX vs Rikon 10-326, we hope that you will figure out which is the best for you.