Sun Joe Spx3500 vs Spx3501 is one of the most popular electric Pressure Washers and greatly appealing to those who want to handle daily tiresome cleaning tasks.
Both devices are high-quality products that come with powerful 13-amp/2,000 W brushless induction motors, generating up to 2300 PSI and 1.48 GPM.
Sun Joe Spx3500 vs Spx3501, however, there are still distinctive features for you to choose the best option. Now let’s make a comparison to find out the differences between the two items.
Differences between Sun Joe SPX3500 and SPX3501
When it comes to dimensions and weight, the SPX3500 has a dimension of 16.7 x 14.5 x 36 inches and weighs 46.5 pounds. The SPX3501, on the other hand, has a dimension of 24 x 15 x 38 inches and weighs 46.5 pounds.
As you can see, the two items have the same weight. Yet, The Sun Joe SPX3500 is slightly smaller than its counterpart. It means that this item is suitable if you are looking for a smaller size for easy carrying.
In this case, The Sun Joe SPX3500 model is the winner because of its smaller size, but just barely at 16.7 x 14.5 x 36 inches.
Another essential factor when choosing an electric pressure washer is the on-board powerful motor.
Both devices are designed with powerful 13-amp/2,000 W brushless induction motors generating up to 2300 PSI and 1.48 GPM. The powerful motor strongly takes away all the hardest dirt, oily substances, mud, tar, molds, as well as many other grime-covered surfaces.
Specifically, Sun Joe SPX3500 and SPX3501 deliver their maximum internal pressure of 2300 psi. And for under common capacity, their working pressure is 2000 psi. They all receive the highest rating and strictly comply with CSA testing standards.
Both devices possess more durable induction motors as compared to traditional products. Such robust motors indicate their capability of operating much faster and producing less noise than universal motors.
In this case, it’s impossible to determine the winner as the two models are quite similar in terms of powerful motors and pressure.
Firstly, they are both equipped with five quick-connect spray tips that you can adjust to your preferences.
Additionally, the two units involve the innovational Total Stop System by which the pump is automatically turned off when it stops activating to save energy and extend the lifespan of the pumping system.
Besides, an onboard detergent tank is also included in these pressure washers. It comes with an adjustable detergent dial for you to control the mix easily.
Last but not least, SPX3501 includes a hose reel. The SPX3500, on the other hand, does not include this component. This is the main feature that makes the SPX3501 outstanding from the SPX3500 for its faster clean-up, time efficiency, and storage convenience.
Here I would like to summarize the pros and cons of the two devices:
Quick Rundown Of Sun Joe SPX3500
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 13-amp/2,000 W brushless induction motor blasts away the most stubborn dirt, tar, mud, and other caked on gunk + grime with 2300 PSI of stripping power and wash it all away with the 1.48 GPM flow
- DETERGENT DIAL: Adjustable detergent dial lets you dial in just the right amount of soap from the 40.6 fl oz. onboard detergent tank
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2300 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 2000 PSI.
Quick Rundown Of Sun Joe SPX3501
- Powerful motor: 13-amp/2, 000 W brushless induction motor blasts away the most stubborn dirt, tar, mud, and other caked on gunk + grime with 2300 psi of stripping power and wash it all away with the 1. 48 GPM flow
- Detergent dial: adjustable detergent dial lets you Dial in just the right amount of soap from the 40. 6 fl oz onboard detergent tank
- Quick-connect spray tips: tailor your spray with the onboard 5 quick connect spray tips! Choose between 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º, and soap, for light-, medium-, and heavy-duty cleaning tasks
- Tss (total stop system): automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Hose reel: included is a hose reel, for storage convenience
Overall, both Sun Joe Spx3500 vs. Spx3501 benefit users with the most remarkable features and functions.
The SPX3500 has a smaller dimension than that of the SPX3501. But it doesn’t matter as the difference is trivial. The SPX3501 is notably more convenient, time-saving, and can clean up at a higher speed than the SPX3500 thanks to its useful hose reel.
If I were to choose between the two, I would go for the SPX3501 model. Hopefully, after this article, you can pick out the winner for your personal preferences!